Thursday, July 14, 2011

another bath?


I don't know when exactly it happened, but Hendrix has definitely traded the days of baby bi-weekly bathing in for the toddler daily dip.  Some days I even wonder if he could use more than one bath. 



There are a combination of factors at play here which include sunscreen, bug spray, chlorinated swimming pools and, of course, being a messy eater.  

I think the winner of them all, however, is that Hendrix loves playing in the dirt.  I don't know where he gets this fascination.  Is this just a natural part of raising boys?



He likes to be barefoot...


...playing with twigs, leaves, rocks, etc...


...while sitting on the grass or cement (forget spreading a blanket out, he won't stay on it! )


I adore this messy face, but would someone please remind me not to buy him anymore white shirts?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)