Tuesday, May 3, 2011

photoshop fun

I got the Adobe Creative Suite (which includes Photoshop) as an early Mother's Day gift - thanks so much Hendrix Bud!  While I have already spent hours, literally hours, playing with all the cool things it can do; I feel like I have hardly learned anything.  


Since the sun has been shining, I have been loving snapping shots of this little guy!  We even set up the self-timer on our camera to try our luck at some family shots......



While I am amazed at the cool tools I now have at my disposal, I am probably going to have to limit the number of photos I let myself edit, or I am going to be sitting at my computer all summer long!


Hooray for photo-editing software!


But more importantly, hooray for having such a photogenic son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)