Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend full of family


This weekend was super busy, but a lot of fun.  We spent tons of time with family, and Hendrix did a great job of 'going with the flow'.  


Hannah, my brother's fiancée, get second place diving in the Midwest Conference Meet at Grinnell College and it was really neat to be there to watch her. 



Hendrix and Daddy in their Grinnell College t-shirts together (my hubby went to Grinnell for his undergrad).  ;)


We helped Riley celebrate her 7th birthday!


Aunt Hannah.....


and Uncle Josiah had birthdays too.....


My youngest siblings, the twins, turned 15 on Sunday and we enjoyed a special family meal with them.  It was a real birthday party weekend!


Hendrix always receives plenty of attention when we are hanging out with my family!


I snuck away with my hubby for an hour to take some pictures of my brother, Joel and his new fiancée, Rachel.  


Rachel's ring is currently in the shop so we just practiced for the real shoot.  Pre-engagement pictures if you will!  lol


This was the first time I have actually tried to "officially" take pictures of anyone other than Hendrix, so I was kind of nervous; but I loosened up as we went along and I think I got some good ones.  Bud came with me to provide support and creative ideas and I think that we made a great team!  


I can't wait for my next shoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)