Wednesday, February 1, 2012

wordless wednesday {my little cupid}


my little guy was pretty cooperative for a mini-valentine shoot. ;)


he was thrilled to tell us all the animal sounds he knew, which induced some funny faces and lots of grins!




and of course the opportunity to climb around on a chair was a novelty because normally he hears mommy saying "chairs are for sitting" at least 73 times a day....









and of course, sugar, always makes for a fun and colorful prop!





happy february ;)



linking up with:

12 comments:

  1. I think my favorite HAS to be the feet picture! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and linking to the photo show off! I hope you link up to my wordless wednesday too!

    :) Amy @ love-bug-blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks so much! i look forward to interacting more in the future!

      Delete
  2. What a precious, precious little man! Makes me wish my boys weren't such big boys now!!!

    Popping by from Daphne's to say hi and Happy {Semi} Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it sure goes by fast, doesn't it?

      Delete
  3. awwww he is so cute. what an amazing smile, love it.

    stopping by from ff&p.
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks ;) just checked out your blog, and became your newest follower! it looks fun ;) have a great monday!

      Delete
  4. Too adorable! I have to remember to get pictures of my boy in his Valentine's Day outfits before the 14th now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet, can't wait to see what he has!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. oh thanks! ;) i sure think so but i imagine i am a little biased!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. poor kid is forced to be since i always have a camera in his face ;) happy monday!

      Delete

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)