Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mommy loves holidays

This kid is ready for St. Patrick's Day!  

One year after I had emphatically stated that the 4th of July was my favorite holiday ever, my hubby pointed out that I say that about every holiday.  It's true.  I think my real favorite holiday is simply the one that is coming up next.  lol


I love holidays.

I love decorating for holidays and seasons.

I love traditions associated with holidays.

and now, I love dressing Hendrix for holidays.

There will come a day when he will no longer allow this, so I will enjoy it for now!  :)


Valentine's Day

    



various Christmas outfits and jammies


Thanksgiving

 


and don't forget Halloween - his first holiday ever!


This little bumblebee is ready for spring!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)