Friday, August 3, 2012

my excuse

has anyone noticed that my blogging has been rather sporadic at best?  yeah, about that.....

i could give you a list of excuses that might include things like my active toddler, my growing belly, or our family's busy summer schedule........

and while all those things are true.  and good excuses i might add.....

i think the real excuse is red wagon design.

the photography business that i started about a year ago.

it has been growing.
really. growing.

i have had a really busy spring and summer, and i am loving every minute of it. ;)

here are some little peaks of some of the sessions that i have been up to lately......



























if you have any interest in following more of my work, you can check out my facebook page, where i try to keep current stuff.

i feel very blessed to be doing something that i love.

i have a couple weddings coming up here in august, so i warn that i will be sparce on here a bit longer.....

but i will be back!

just be patient with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)