Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Warm Holiday Wishes From My Family to Yours!


We began our Christmas celebrations last weekend by spending time with my in-laws.  We went to an extended family reunion, and then opened presents with them on Sunday morning as if it was Christmas morning.


Hendrix was excited to open his stocking and presents.....


.....with a little help from Daddy of course!


I think his favorite gift so far this year is his wagon, which he can't wait to use!  


And Mommy's favorite gift is this camera (and all the accessories) that she is still trying to figure out how to use. ;)



I have great plans to photograph this adorable face as much as possible!


In other news:

My sister who has been studying abroad in London all semester is on her way home as we speak.  She is currently somewhere between Chicago and Iowa and I am dying to see her and introduce my darling son to her.  That moment will be super special!

We are also in the process of trading-

my smashed up Ford Focus that was totaled in an accident last week (the other driver was at fault for not yielding) 

for my first official "mom" wheels. :)  I am hoping that we can get all the logistics worked out in time to drive it home for Christmas. ;)  

We are spending this weekend with my folks and siblings and I am very much looking forward to some more family fun!

Happy Holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)