Friday, June 25, 2010

6 months in

We are now 25 weeks along!!! We are six months down, with only three to go!  In fact next week we will be starting the third trimester (which I have heard is the worst, so I am not sure what to expect there.......)


Here is my current bumpy tummy:




It looks like the major thing that Hendrix is up to this week is scootching slowly out of the breech position to move into a better position (head down) for delivery.   He is fully developed and really just growing and strengthening.  


I am finding that my body shape is changing so quickly that I have a hard time keeping up.  I find myself trying to squeeze through spaces that are too small for me, and constantly dropping things like a total klutz.  :)  


We are officially moving into our house tomorrow.  We will be sleeping here and showering here, along with eating here and working here.  My hope is that we also will be playing here too!  And I also hope that the working/playing ratio evens out very soon, because I am ready to kick up my feet and relax.  


Looks like we are in for another sunny, humid weekend.  Enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe we're already almost to the third trimester!

    Honestly -- last time I was pregnant I didn't think it was that bad. I mean, it gets a little uncomfortable and it's definitely harder to do things, but I never go to the point that I was like "Oh my stars, get this baby out of me!" So hopefully that's how it is again this time -- for both you and for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the third trimester, for me, was the best, even though I got bigger, couldn't tie my own shoes, had some discomfort sleeping. I loved it because I could feel the baby move much more frequently, kicking, rolling, etc. We had great fun watching the movement in my tummy - it was better than television! Could see the baby's tiny feet kicking against me, could see the baby move from one side of my tummy to the other - one side going nearly flat as the other side bulged :) Enjoy!!! - Chery Newell

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)