Thursday, May 13, 2010

Almost halfway

So Hendrix has a growing wardrobe.  I can't get over how CUTE baby clothes are, so I am going to post a few pictures of some of my favorite outfits so far.




These were purchased at garage sales, and all for great bargains!

    



Okay, and this was my first Mother's Day present from my Mother-in-law. 



Just a few more to leave you with:


Our son will be better dressed than me!  LOL

In other news, tomorrow we will be starting our 19th week.  I am doing the update a little early this week because we close on our house tomorrow afternoon and I imagine the rest of our weekend will be full with cleaning, organizing, packing, choosing paint and carpet samples, weeding the yard, etc.  Pictures of our new house (including some before and after shots) will definitely follow.

It looks like Hendrix's biggest development this week is that his brain is developing millions of motor neurons.  These neurons are helping the muscles in his brain to communicate in order to make purposeful and involuntary movements. 



I am still feeling great and am sooooo excited to start tackling Hendrix's nursery in our new house!  Happy weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Ive been keeping up with your blog and I just wanted to say congrats on a son! I have a little boy on the way too!!! Love the clothes and name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Feuker - I LOVE reading your blog too, and it is fun to be excited about "boy" things together! :) For some reason, your comments link seems to be broken, so even though I have tried to comment a couple times, it won't let me. Just thought I'd let you know, so you can know that I am thinking of you anyways!

    I love that you post so often, and love hearing your thoughts! Best of luck as you continue on in your pregnancy....... :)

    -jenn

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)