Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hendrix's 6 month Pictures


Wow I have been a little slow in getting Hendrix's six month pictures posted (since he will be seven months here in about a week.  oops!)



As you can see, he was all smiles and a lot of fun!


I can't get over how grown up he looks in some of these poses...


but then those itty bitty toes remind me that he is still my sweet lil' baby boy!



Our photographer, Lora, does an absolutely awesome job with her photos!  We love her!


I imagine that you can see why I have such a hard time picking just a few favorite shots when there are so many fabulous ones!  This is why I like to order photobooks to capture all the fun from the session.  If you want to see the full rundown of pics, take a look.  


And if you missed his 3 month photos or 1 month photos you can still check them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)