Friday, May 30, 2014

graduation (times two)



the youngest o'polka siblings have graduated. 

they are incredibly amazing!

and i am officially old.

here is a brief summary of our fun weekend celebrating in photos.....


it is always so fun to get the cousins together!  blaire now sweetly says 'weise' (for annalise) and has been talking about her nonstop!









many hands make light the work......setting up for the open house was a breeze with all the helpers!




and i thought that the littles did surprisingly well for the chaos of the weekend ;)



yummy cake balls!





these two are seriously the coolest graduates i know.  and i have to admit that a part of me is jealous that i didn't have a twin to share my graduation with!  ;)












after the party my kids enjoyed their first bonfire out at my brother's house.  it was a blast!




oh my, he loves his uncles!






so proud!!







the last high school graduation for my parents.  what an accomplishment!!




weekends like this make me slow down and think about our life's journey and all the people who make that journey so great.  i am thankful for my family and so, so excited to see where the next bend in the road is going to take hannah and josiah.

happy graduation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)