Sunday, January 8, 2012

favorite photos from 2011

recapping the previous year seems like a fabulous way to start a new year.  

there has been a recurring trend that i have noticed among some of my blogging friends to post the 'top 11 photos of 2011'.  
i imagine that many of them didn't have some 350+ photos of each month of last year to choose from....

this was the best i could do.

enjoy my meager 28 favorite photos from 2011.



























































here's to another year! 

happy 2012

1 comment:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH!!!!! HOOOOOOOWWW in the world do I pick a fav??? You are so talented! Are you self taught?? I am trying SO hard to learn as much as I can, and I would be grateful for ANY tips.

    Your 2011 looks like it was a beautiful year. Hope 2012 is even more amazing for you and your aborable family.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your feedback! thanks for leaving a comment ;)